Friday, August 20, 2010

family

my entire family came home!!!! its my dads bday monday but since we got school we are gonna celebrate it saturday. its been pretty crazy at home....lots of fighting, yelling, and laughter. but thats why i love family. last week sunday we had soooo many people come to church!!! holly matsunami came and i think she liked the church a lot. i think shes coming every week for on now. jackies gonna come next week too. im glad their are new faces at church. justin is having a great time at my place since he moved in. some residential problems made ROTB very difficult for justin but i worked it out with the help of my moms friends. so many crazy things have happened. ever since justin has moved in, i feel a lot happier. he and i shop together, eat together, sleep together, and laugh together. being roomates with your best friend in highschool!?!?! DREAM COME TRUE. hes such a great friend. he helps me and i help him. we bought a whole bunch of clothes so we can match. rigth when summer got good.....lol now its the end. but its okay.i got senior year....im excited. im gonna hate saying goodbye to all the underclassmen...

anywho. my dads bday is tomorrow. im really excited. we are gonna make a video for him with everyone in the family in the video. we have some technical issues but its all good.

my family....drives me nuts....like i can not explain what its like to live with my family. you would not last....LOLOL by the grace of God i am still alive. i have finally reignited the flame between God and i. it died out back in late Feb. to early march. now its here again and its here to stay. God has cleansed me...and i feel great. the best thing of all is that my best friend justin is finally stepping on the path to follow christ. that was my initial goal...i wanna see my best buddy in heaven when i die. lets hope that i get there. hahaha i listen to christian music with him and we go to christian events. usually people spend their time during soummer to go out and hang out with friends or study....but not me. i spent the rest of my summer helping my best friend move in and cleaning and washing cars every week with my uncle and getting in fights with my sibs and finding God once again in my life. he is the reason for my happiness after all...im so glad i found it. i can finally move on....

i havent blogged in a while....but why do you need blogs? all they do is prevent communication between someone else. things i write in blogs, i want to share with someone i truly care about. but its nice saving up all the memories. im glad i have 10 siblings. im glad my life is pretty much hell. im glad my parents are bankrupt. im glad my family has no money. im glad because God has told me to be glad. theres no reason to be sad. this is the day the LORD hath made, i will rejoice and be glad in it. God will provide...i say that to myself everyday. the most important thing is that justin never finds out that we got no money...if he finds that out then hes gonna move out. thats what makes him such a good friend. hes always looking out for me. and im always looking out for him. he really is numba 12 in our family. the 7th son.

billionaire music vid coming soon! kazamm and i are working extra hard on it! im gonna call kazamm right now..HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment