Thursday, September 2, 2010

i wish

i honestly dont know what im going to do with my future. i feel like no one believes in me. i feel like i have no motive. i feel like i have no talents and no skillz. i wish i could be successful. i wish i could make my family. i wish my family didnt have so many problems. i wish i could talk to every person in the world about God and they would get saved. i wish girls didnt exist so i could focus on God. i wish i didnt have so many weaknesses. i wish i was perfect. i wish i wouldnt have to be sad. i wish i could be a better person, a better brother, a better son, a better teacher, a better example, a better friend, and a better leader. i wish God would tell me what i need to do.

hannah, look i love you. i jsut wish you would stop yelling at me for once. u do the most for the family. but i need you to do one more thing for me...just encourage me. i cant stand it. no one believes in me. i have looked up to you my entire life. when you look down on me like this, it makes me not want to move forward. and stop saying youre an evil person. im okay if you say im evil...but you are not. youre such a good person and sister. i aspire to be you. you make me who i am. be happy sister.you got no idea what it means to me when you take your time to make sure there food on the table, to make sure i have all my needs. you make life bearable and possible. i wish i could tell you how much i loved you...but you wouldnt believe me. to you...im just a selfish, fat, and annoying kid that will go no where in life. i kno you dont really think that way of me...but honstly thats how i feel. im not perefect...i know that....i dont need you to tell me everyday. just let me tell you that you are perfect. you never believe me. all because im younger doesnt mean i dont understand nothing.

have faith in God hannah. stop worrying so much. God will take care of you. he loves you so much....if anything...thats what mom and dad want you to know the most. God is our provider...he gives us strength. he gives you strength. u will be successful hannah. im sure of it....youre a YOUNG. that means you are guarunteed to always be loved and to always be prosperous. im propsperous cuz God gave me you...i love you hannah. i just hope you know that. give me some time..im still learning. im lazy and selfish....I only wish i was perfect like you. i wish you knew i love you. i wish you knew Jesus loves you. I wish you would be happy, cuz thats why im so sad all the time. i hate seeing you sad. i dont care about girls hannah...so you dont gotta scare off all the girls i like anymore. youre the only girl i care about right now. you are that important to me. just make a wish. pray. God will answer you every prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment